1. Milonga campesina (Maalaismilonga)
2. Lazy Wether (Raukea päivä)
3. Ronde (Karkelo)
4. Boston Waltz (Boston-valssi)
5. Sunny Morning (Aurinkoinen aamu)
6. In the country (Maalla)
7. When? (Milloin?)
8. Melody (Sävelmä)
9. Searching the Instrument (Tutkimassa instrumenttia)
10. Swinging (Keinuen)
Ten Little Pieces for Trombone and Piano was composed to enrich the repertory of music schools and conservatories. Luis Pasquet has used in these pieces his distinguished tone world and melody lines. These pieces can also be played with Baritone/Euphonium.
I warmly recommend these pieces for every tubist.
Juha Salmela, lecturer for tuba and baritone in Lahti Conservatory (Finland)